RENNtech has been at the forefront of ECU tuning since electronic engine management started to show up in vehicles during the mid 1980s! Our experience, countless hours of in-house research, development and exhaustive testing ensure that our proprietary ECU upgrade offers incredible performance gains and rock solid daily driver reliability.
RENNtech lightweight forged billet turbo wheels feature a dramatically larger than stock impeller (inlet side) and an increase in the turbine trim (exhaust side). This combination of high quality, light weight components compensates for turbo lag despite being a functionally larger turbo. The cartridge supporting shaft is also both larger and stronger designed to handle the larger wheels and additional power. This entire cartridge is then fine balanced as a complete assembly to compensate for these increases. The impeller and turbine housings are then precision CNC machined and flow tested in-house to fit the larger internal cartridge. The end result is nothing short of spectacular with the RENNtech R2 package gaining up to 178 hp and 109 lb-ft.
RENNtech Sport Mufflers are made out of T-304 stainless steel (SS) and 100% hand crafted in the USA. This exhaust system is rigorously tested to remove any unwanted resonances in the cabin to deliver a deep sound that keeps with the character of a luxury performance vehicle.
Our mufflers with 2 3/4 inch diameter tubing offer lighter weight than the stock exhaust and improve performance by reducing exhaust back pressure, increasing exhaust gas flow and cylinder scavenging. The RENNtech Sport Muffler System for the W205 - C 63 AMG Sedan comes with an integrated valve system and utilizes the electronic OEM actuators. The system comes with all the required hardware.
The RENNtech BOV | Blow-Off Valve Adapters are designed as a quick bolt-in solution which are intended to release excessive pressure in high boost occasions. While releasing the pressure, the RENNtech BOV adapters create the on turbo-charged engines well-known "blow-off" sound. CNC machined out of 6061-T6 aluminum, the RENNtech BOV adapters are anodized in black and laser-etched. Due to utilizing the OEM electronic diverter valves, the RENNtech BOV adapters will not trigger the Check-Engine light.
The full set comes with 2 BOV adapters, 4 o-rings, 6 stainless steel bolts and an allen-wrench. The BOV adapters work perfectly in combination with the RENNtech ECU Upgrade, due to the adjustments to the electronic OEM diverter valves.
R2 Performance Package for the W205 - C 63 AMG includes:
- RENNtech ECU Upgrade
- RENNtech Stainless Steel Sport Mufflers w/Electronic Valve System
- RENNtech Blow-Off Valve Adapter
- Hihg-Flow Air Filter
- RENNtech Fuel System Upgrade
- RENNtech Stage I Turbocharger Upgrade
- This Turbo Upgrade requires an additional core charge, which will be credited upon return of OEM turbo core to RENNtech
- We have found the new M177 engine stock performance numbers vary from the baseline figures claimed by Mercedes Benz. We typically see higher baseline numbers than claimed by the factory. Numbers will be dependent on conditions and fuel quality.
- Power gains are calculated with stock numbers measured by RENNtech
- Our numbers will be dependend on conditions and fuel quality. 93+ Octane gasoline is mandatory with this Performance Package.
- States known for poor fuel quality have to be supplied with a lower power setup. Please call for details and Race fuel options +1-561-845-7888.
- Bolt-On Sport Mufflers System, no cutting or welding required. Utilizes electronic OEM actuators. Estimated installation time 30-60 min
- No cutting or modification needed for BOV Adapter installation. Estimated installation time 30-60 min
Performance Numbers Overview
C 63 AMG S (W205 | M177 | 4.0L V8 BiTurbo) Stock Performance (at crank):
C 63 AMG S (W205 | M177 | 4.0L V8 BiTurbo) Modified Performance (at crank):